Walk Behind Lawn Mower Safety
- When walking behind the lawn mower always be conscious of where you are placing your feet, they should not go anywhere near the underside of the mower
- In the same way do not put your hands under the mower for any reason whatsoever when it is in operation.
- It is best not to go backwards with your lawn mower, if for whatever reason you do so, make very sure to walk backwards extremely slowly constantly checking behind you and downwards while walking
- Avoid tilting your walk behind lawn mower, it has 4 wheels for a purpose, keep them on the ground at all times
- Always adjust the wheel height before you start the engine
- When you need to remove your bag attachment turn the machine off