Electric Lawn Mower Safety
- Always make sure to mow away from the extension cord
- Use only recommend extension cords that have safety and ISO rating
- Do not pull or tug on the cord and always check your extension cord as part of your maintenance schedule. If the cord is frayed get rid of it at once.
- Unplug the extension cord directly at the outlet rather than yanking it loose
- Turn off the machine as soon as you are done and put it away before you sit down to a well deserved break
- Electrical mowers should not be used on wet grass or in the rains